M + E Macchine + Engineering S.r.l.
Booth number: Hall Forum, C38-2
M+E specialises in the design and manufacturing of pay-offs-take-ups for steel and stainless steel wires in coils-spools for annealing, patenting, galvanizing, brass and bronze plating, oil tempering processes and wet drawing machines, covering a wire range from 0,010 to 25 mm.
M+E’s manufacturing program includes:
- Pay-offs from coils and spools
- Rotating capstan take-up frames (with flat-grooved or V-grooved capstans)
- Stationary capstan take-up frames with pattern laying (with flat-grooved or V-grooved capstans)
- Spool take-up frames (with or without accumulation capstans for continuous operation)
- Wet drawing machines with standard or automatic spoolers
Products and services
- Pay-offs from stationary spools or carriers
- Rotating pay-off turntables for spools or carriers
- Horizontal or vertical spool pay-off frames (option: double accumulation capstan)
- Rotating capstan take-up frames for carriers (option: spiral laying, wire skinpass, dual size capstan)
- Stationary capstan take-up frames for carriers (option: pattern laying, accumulation device, dual size capstan)
- Horizontal or vertical spool take-up frames (option: double accumulation capstan)
- Pay-offs and take-ups for bead-wire and steel cord
- Wet drawing machines (for ultra-fine wire, saw wire, steel cord, spring wire, rope wire, staple and clips wire) complete with traditional horizontal or vertical spoolers or the newly developed series of full automatic spoolers with no operator’s intervention
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.