Founded in 1949 KÜTTNER has evolved into a group of companies working worldwide in plant engineering and construction. The company supplies and erects turnkey installations for a wide range of process technologies, including melting and material handling in the steel and foundry industries.
KÜTTNER has built all kind of material processing systems and different types of furnaces, like fluidised bed, rotary and shaft furnaces for organic/inorganic waste, non-ferrous metals and iron processing. The services include development of new technologies, engineering and design, supply, installation and start-up of plants furnished with controls and data processing systems.
The KÜTTNER Group today has a worldwide workforce of more than 650 people. It is represented in the international markets through a network of affiliated companies and agents. Its owners hold active positions within the company organisation.
Sand mold system
Automatic green sand molding
• Sand preparation with mixer or
fluid bed type cooler and turbine mixer
• FormImpress horizontal flask molding lines
• Vibrating equipment
shake-out, castings cooling - sorting conveyor
• Robotics with vision, gripper and marking systems
NO BAKE CASTINGS
• Continuos mixers with twin screw systems, highly accurate binder dosing systems up to 100t/h
• Shake-out stations, total load 100t
• Sand reclamation with vertical hot sand lift, grain washer systems
Centrifugal casting machines
• based on hot mould process for cylinder liners and pipes
• based on deLavaud process with watercooled moulds for pressure pipes
• as carussel type machine for short and small castings
• as vertical machine for short and heavy castings with large diameters
• as horizontal machine using sand package process for special castings
Küttner GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 201 7293-0
Fax: +49 201 776688
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.