Strength in Diversity!
Our world is made of wire and tube. We are one of the globally leading manufacturers of wire and tube working machines with many activities in the cold forming industry. The WAFIOS Group employs approximately 1,000 employees all around the world.
The reason for WAFIOS’ reknown and success is not only our size and capability but also the sum of many other qualities in a unique combination:
- Largest range of wire and tube processing machines
- Continuous technology and know-how transfer
- High vertical range of manufacture for ensuring high quality standards
- Comprehensive range of services in a global network
- Active customer orientation with customized solutions
- Backing from a strong, worldwide operating group of companies
- Vocational training and continuous professional training of employees on a high level
- More than 100 years of experience in the manufacture of wire and tube processing machines
Machinery for the production of technical springs, wire nails, screw blanks, chains, barbed wire, spring washers, bent wire and tube parts as well as wire straightening and cutting-off machines with endworking units, special machinery.
Torsion Spring Coilers
CNC Spring and wire forming for the production of all types of springs
Benefits FMU Series
- Universal machine concept
- Most powerful machine on the market
- Premium quality with zero-error production
- Unrivaled flexibility and operating convenience due to numerous options
Single Head Wire Benders
CNC Coiling and bending machines for the production of two- and three-dimensional wire parts
Benefits B Series
- Reduced machine concept cuts costs per unit
- High flexibility and safety due to reliable and tested tool concept
- Simple operation due to WAFIOS programming system WPS 3
- Minimization of tooling times due to latest iQ functions (option)
- Simple handling of wire, from feed unit up to bending head
Single-Head Tube Bending Machine
CNC Tube bending machine for the production of two- and three-dimensional parts of tube or solid material.
Benefits BMZ Series
- High level of flexibility and higher degree of automation
- Highest output and quality
- Value added superior and precise technology
- Perfect handling of machine due to functional design
- Configuration of machine according to product requirements
Phone: +49 7121 146-0
Fax: +49 7121 491209
HEINECKE Maschinen und Technologien
Degtyarniy per. 10
Phone: +7 910 4596 567
Fax: +7 495 6997 918
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.